The Plaza Auto Driving School, founded by Tim Ogut in 1957 and currently owned and operated by Charles La Verdi, has been located in the Town of Monroe since 1962. Mr. La Verdi has been a licensed driving instructor since the 1980's and has instructed students in all types of vehicles including: motorcycles, automobiles, and all types of commercial vehicles including tractor-trailers.
We offer professional automobile driving instruction in late model, dual controlled vehicles. All of our vehicles are equipped with dual brakes and are insured in accordance with all New York State and Department of Motor Vehicle regulations. Our licensed instructors are trained professionals who strive to maintain our high level of integrity. Our mission has always been to provide the highest quality instruction and to insure that each customer is satisfied.